Thursday, September 5, 2013

Will Study For Food (Still Out Sick)

I am looking at the Ian Hassett Memorial Art Scholarship and thinking, 'well, if art is what I excel at, maybe I have a shot at this!".  This scholarship is based solely upon art and given to the artist or artists they choose in May.  Last year, they chose two artists rather than one but they also lowered their scholarship money to $1,000 rather than $2,000.  Unfortunately, I know so many talented artists this year, that the chances of getting this is very slim.  I'm not going to give up hope though!
I would use the money for college tuition after I finish my general education at Hancock.  I'd really cherish this, not only as an honor, but also as one of the few scholarships I could actually acquire.

No comments:

Post a Comment