Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tools That Change the Way We Think

The internet has changed my life in so many ways.  I mean I have become a better cook, I know what is going on in the world, and I even can gain art inspiration from it.  But all joking aside, I think that we see how that there are so many possibilities in the world when we look at the internet.  I can think about how easy my homework is going to be because I have good sources that will aid me in my classes.  Life is so much more efficient.  I don't have to go to a library to do my research reports.  I can spend time focusing on things that I actually love doing like cooking or painting.  With more efficient tools, we start to become more efficient with our time so we can do the things we actually take interest in. But it does have downfalls.  We have become more impatient if a process is longer or takes more effort.  A slow computer or phone is now one of the greatest irritations we have because we want results now.

No comments:

Post a Comment