Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Revisited: My Big Question

"In advertisements, most commercials or ads feature young, skinny beautiful people when the average American isn't a model... Why do advertisements create this false sense of reality and do they see how it damages our youth's self-esteem and self-worth?

If I were to focus on a specific aspect of one of my big questions, I would probably focus on society's body image and our own view of what "beauty" is.  This is something that has always really struck a cord with me so trying to answer this for my "senior project" would probably be the most meaningful.


My big question isn't going to change much but rather add on to it... I would like to add on to it by looking into why beauty revolves around youth.




No comments:

Post a Comment