Monday, February 24, 2014

I JURY

I went through and read a lot of great essays.  I feel like we should take this as a learning experience and rewrite all of our essays when we finish the novel as a class in order to add to them fully.  Then we can repeat the process and build upon our writing.  Here are all the comments I made too!...





1.Daniel
 Great essay, Daniel! I liked how you elaborated on your comment earlier in English last week and I actually was able to understand your argument better after reading your essay. I liked your elevated vocabulary and logical thought process seen throughout the essay. This essay was all you! And side note: I loved listening to your classical music!
2.Jake
Your examples backing up how Lenina is actually struggling against society were spot on! I can't believe I didn't think about that! Job well done!
3. Miki
Great evidence backing up Bernard as an outcast and outlier to society! Other than some grammatical errors, I thought your essay was really good, Miki!
4.  Melissa
I used this prompt, too. It was nice seeing different evidence backing up Lenina than I used in my essay! Great ideas and vocabulary Miss Steller!
Hey, I really liked your comparison's of the novel to our own society. I didn't really think of some of them until I read this! Anyways, great essay and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment