Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HAFTA/WANA

The differences between my life before and during college range differently.  Once you get out of high school you are automatically assumed that you need to know what you are going to do for the rest of your life... but lets be realistic.  Nobody truly knows when they are a senior in high school.  Once you are out of high school however, people think you have your life together if you are going to school. You are respected so much more out of high school just based upon the sheer phrase "I am a college student." vs.  "I am a high school student."
My friends will change because most of them aren't staying in the area and I am going to have to venture out of my comfort zone to hang out with new people compared to the set group I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment